Saturday, August 4, 2012

Editing Time

I finished the 1st draft of Tobago on July 20th. After a two week break, I am starting on the revision process with a fresh set of eyes. There is a lot of work to do before I pitch the novel to agents and editors at the AFCW writer's conference in September.


After my 1st revision, I have a handful of critiquers who are going to mark it up for me. They'll be the first to experience my new story, and I can't wait for the feedback! Shoot, I might just post the Prologue in the next few weeks to get feedback from anyone who'd like to read it. The more eyes, the better!


Another big task - I still have to come up with a title! Tobago just isn't going to do...


Don't forget to become a follower. Simply click "Join this site" on the right side of the page and follow the directions. If you haven't already, 'like' my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruth-A-Taylor/112941348748036

No comments:

Post a Comment